Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What? I have a blog???

Soooooo, remember when I used to blog? That was fun, huh? I also remember a time when I used to sleep, run and go on dates with my hot hubby.

Ah, sometime I will not be sleep deprived and overly hormonal and I will regain my life. Until then... pictures? Will that suffice?


6 days old... first smiles? or just a little gas?

2 months old. Looks like we got a blue-eyed beauty.
first day of preschool. Where did the time go?

Blessing Day! October 16, 2011

Loves to paint!





Pictures taken of both Sadie and Alyssa when they were each about 2 months old. Can you tell who is who?

These two already have so much fun together.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

your kiddos are tooooo cute! i think they need to put me in nursery! ps - love the night time photos with christmas lights - wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails