Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Moon Party of the Century

Want to see pics from our New Moon Party? Click Here!

In t-minus 54 hours I am boarding a plane and heading to Seattle to attend the New Moon party of the century! My sister-in-law, Crystal, is throwing this not-to-be-missed party. This is the girl who, for me and Ryan's wedding reception, lined the walls of the ward cultural hall with 9 foot high bamboo that she personally cut with her machete that she bought in Africa. I couldn't make something like that up. This girl seriously knows how to throw a party.

Of course we will be attending the midnight showing of New Moon. I now officially declare my allegiance to Team Jacob.

And, oh no, the party does not end there. We will also be making the trip up to Forks as well next weekend. I can't wait to see Bella's red truck. Eat your heart out people.

And in case you are all still doubting whether or not I have the coolest sister-in-law ever, let me mention that I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to make the trip, which I informed her of, and the next thing I know she has bought me a plane ticket. Whatever! How awesome is that? I think it is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me.

Sadie is also super duper excited to see the cousins and grandparents. I am nervous going on the plane alone with a 15 month old, but if the worst really happens at least I will have some good stories to tell you!

WHOO HOO! PARTY TIME!

3 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

I LOVE it! Are you going??

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so jealous! Sounds like tons of fun!

Sarah Ida said...

Team Jacob?! What?! ;) Sounds SUPER fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails