Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My True Christmas Wish List

My mother-in-law asked for our Christmas Wish Lists the other day. I started brainstorming and came up with a list of stuff that would be really nice to have. But, what I realized is the stuff that I really, really need or want is either stuff that only I can do for myself and/or things that can’t be purchased at a store. So, without further ado, here is the list of what I wish I could do for myself this Christmas:

• Be debt free
• Gain the dedication and willpower to lose 20 pounds
• Develop a hobby that I am passionate about and have the time and money to enjoy
• Have my house stay spotlessly clean for at least 24 hours after I have cleaned it
• Get 8 hours of sleep per night
• Sleep in on the weekend
• Be selfless enough to think of other’s needs before my own and open minded enough to see opportunities to serve
• Have all of my husband’s time and attention all to myself for a couple of days
• Laugh at life with pure delight just like Sadie does

So, it got me wondering, what is it that people really, really want? If your willing to share leave a comment! I would love to hear what other people's true Christmas Wish lists are.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails