Monday, July 12, 2010

Things I shoulda' Blogged About...

Whoa. Hang on a sec while I catch my breath. I just spent the last 2 weeks hanging with the fam. It was crazy fun. But, definitely crazy. So this is my list of everything I should have been blogging about...maybe I still will sometime.

  • Fieldtrip Fridays for the past 3 months (yikes! has it really been that long?)
  • spring cleaning
  • Diamond Rio meet & greet & front row concert seats
  • Potty Training
  • the WORST heating/plumbing/AC company that has ever walked on the face of this earth
  • provo river 10 miler
  • Eclipse Party 'O the century
  • visiting grandma, grandpa, garett, crystal, tyler, claire and joci...so, so much fun!
  • Sadie learns the meaning and purpose of using the word "MINE!!!"
  • Playing in the fountains at Seattle Center
  • fantastic run on the Soos Creek Trail (Mt. Rainer is a pretty majestic backdrop for a run)
  • Family Reunion ala neuenswander
  • Doug and Mariah came to visit!!!
  • Carrie Underwood concert
  • Sadie, Claire and Joci's birthday party
  • Sadie is 23 months!
  • Family Reunion ala Drury and our trek to Rexburg
  • ahhhhhh... an empty house and my own bed!
  • San Diego family vacation in 1 week. yeah!

P.S. I am super terrible at remembering to take pics. So if you happen to have pics of any of the above mentioned activities, feel free to send them my way. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails