Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jingle All the Way

Ryan is quite a music aficionado. I don't know if this is why he is so anti Christmas music or if it is just some strange fluke, but Ryan really hates Christmas music. In fact, to even get him to listen to Christmas music it has to be some cool indie rock guy singing it, like Sufjan Stevens. Anyway, I love Christmas music. Not the cheesy stuff, but I like the really pretty classical stuff like Handel's Messiah and I like the really festive classics like Let it Snow or The Christmas Song. I am glad to see that maybe Sadie is taking after me in the Christmas music department. Here is a little Holiday cheer. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How freakin' cute. She is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

Love it! :) Scott hates Christmas music too, which is completely beyond my ability to comprehend. How can you hate Christmas music???

Meg and Brad said...

Gotta love the Jingle Bells! She is getting so big - and a very clearly great singer!

Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I am with Ryan on this one.. EXCEPT if Sadie is singing that is!!!!

Sarah Ida said...

LOVE that girl! :) So cute. Hope you all are doing well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails