Monday, December 6, 2010

We Are Christmasing

With 60 degree weather and no snow it just doesn't seem like Christmas time here in Denver. It took going to Seattle, where they do have snow, and looking at the Christmas Village at Seattle Center to convince me it really is Christmas time.

So now we are officially in full swing Christmas mode. We have Christmas treed, we have Christmas cookied and I am in the middle of Christmas carding. So fun!
At the tree lot, picking out the perfect tree


Got it! We are ready to go


Sadie got to help decorate this year


Making us some cookies


Decor


Tomorrow I am off to the library to get some books about Christmas so we can try to teach Sadie what this special and crazy holiday is all about. Cheers!  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am in love with the pig tails in the top picture; too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails