Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Do I Have Kids?

Why, to make them my own personal slaves, of course! (I often suspected this of my own mother growing up and she adamantly assured me that was not the case. Ha! Now I know the truth.)





1 comment:

Nicole S said...

My parents told me the same exact thing. When we were finished with the dishes, he would look over at us and say, "what did you think we had you for? Do the dishes!"
So, how are your fieldtrip fridays going in Colorado? I used to go to Durango every year with my family. My Grandpa has a condo in Tamarron and we love visiting it. If you can, they have a cool fish hatchery, a honeyville bee farm/factory thing, alpine slides pretty close at Purgatory, an old silver mine in Silverton over the mtn. I even took Trent there for our honeymoon. Hope things are going well for you guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails