Sadie turned 9 months on May 5th. More updates and pics to come soon.
On May 6-11 we visited San Diego, California (Imperial Beach specifically) and we had an absolutely fabulous time. We stayed in Ryan's Aunt's condo which was right on the beach. We took lots of naps, relaxed, read some books, played in the water, explored the town and visited Balboa Park. I am ready to move there! It was so nice.
Sadie on our Balcony. When I said we were right on the beach I meant we were right on the beach!
Ryan and Sadie at the entrance of Imperial Beach.
All of us on the pier.
Ryan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on May 7th. Being in San Diego was such a nice way to celebrate. I have to say, I lucked out when I convinced Ryan to marry me. It has been a great 5 years and I am looking forward to many more.
Coming soon: Sadie's 9 month report, crawling pics, Sadie's first trip to the zoo and so much more. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment