Saturday, April 3, 2010

Girls Night Out

My mom and I have a long standing tradition of having a girl's night during conference priesthood session. So, tonight we took Sadie out for her very first girl's night out. It is an important right of passage.

The night turned out to be alot of fun and it was so relaxing! We went to the salon; pedicure for mom and grandma. Manicure for Sadie.



Sadie was such a big girl and held so still while they painted her finger nails. I so wish that I had brought my camera to capture her expression. She was super duper proud of herself. She even picked out her own color.

I think we have a girly girl on our hands. (How Fun!)

Here are the results (sorry the pic is terrible. I guess Sadie sat still for too long in the salon and she didn't have one more ounce of patience for sitting still for a picture. I guess I can't blame her.):

3 comments:

Crystal Lynn said...

So cute! I just got a pedicure last week and was wondering when the girls would be old enough to come with me... Thats super cute that you had a fun night!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Dang Kenadee and I missed the memo?

Lisa Marie said...

Sorry. We didn't really send a memo...it was actually kind of a last minute decision cause my mom was up at the cabin. Sadie and I drove up to park city. We will have to catch you next time! So, plan on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails