Friday, April 2, 2010

I Hope the Fact That It Is Called a Half Marathon Means It Will Only Hurt Half As Much

Whoa Nelly!
I just signed up for my very first HALF MARATHON.
I am a little nervous. And, I am a little excited. I guess I really am committed now.
It is funny to read this post , this post or this post from last year when I was freaking out about running 3 miles. That makes me laugh now.
Well, wish me luck! I am off to do my 10 mile training run tomorrow...I just wish it wasn't going to snow.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Maybe. Maybe. I'm just enjoying myself right now. A 10K for sure. A half? We'll see.

Good luck! That is so awesome! Go Lisa!!!

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I'm sure it will hurt as much as a full marathon but look on the bright side it will only hurt half as long!
Good luck crazy girl... When is it??

Lisa Marie said...

next saturday!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails