Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Tasty

** I know I have so many moving posts to write, but I am still de-stressing and trying to get unpacked. I am hoping to at least get pics of the new house up by Sunday...(famous last words) I just thought I would share a funny story while it is fresh in my mind**

Sadie and I were reading stories this afternoon after her nap. On one of the pages there was a bowl full of berries and Sadie started to pretend to eat them. I played along and took a bite when she offered me some and declared that they were officially yummy! Sadie agreed. She said, "Yes, Mommy, They aw tasty!" I almost peed my pants laughing because what 2 year old says that food is tasty?

Sadie stared at me confused as to why I was laughing so hard, but then started smiling and said, "Mommy, I am tasty too!"

I have given Sadie plenty of kisses and I would have to agree that yes, she is very tasty!

Other funny things Sadie is saying these days:

"Yes you do!" In the cutest sing song voice. So, I will say "Sadie do you want some cheese?" and she responds with, "Yes you do, mommy!"

"HayyyyyUp!" "HayyyyUP, Mommy!" That is help. Usually with something she shouldn't be doing. The other day I found her, fully clothed, in the bathtub, bottle of bubbles almost completely emptied into the tub (and all over herself) and she wanted "hayyyyup" turning on the water.

"Yeee Hawwww! Wide um cowboy!" which is exclaimed whenever she is doing something fun. i.e. swinging on a swing, riding her rocking horse, or jumping on the couch.

I could go on for hours. I am always just so surprised at how much she comprehends and how many words she knows and how well she is starting to be able to pronounce them.

Do I like being a mommy?

"Yes you do!"

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable. I loved that when Carson was so upset, she was walking around saying, "Where's his bink?" while looking for it. What on earth did you do with the bath/bubble incident? Too funny!

Crystal Lynn said...

So cute! Can't wait to see her next!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails