Friday, March 25, 2011

A Girl & Her Shoes

Have you ever loved a pair of shoes soooooooooo much that you just couldn't bare to part with them at bedtime?
 (Sorry the pics aren't great. Sadie was asleep and I had to get a pic, but I didn't want the flash to wake her up so I tried to keep it turned away from her face...thus the badly centered, no face pics)


Ok. I get it. I will be the first to admit that it is possible to have a love affair with a pair of shoes. Here is Sadie out on a date with the loves of my life.




Walking in heels is not an easy task, and Sadie has mastered it in heels that are 5 sizes too big. Is anyone else thinking Super Model?
Perhaps.
At any rate, at least I am glad to know that she has learned who her true friends are at such an early age.

1 comment:

Nicole S said...

I can't blame her. Those shoes she has on (actually, both the red ones and cute cream ones) are adorable. Atta girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails