GIRL!!!!
I was 85% sure I was having a boy. This pregnancy has just been so different than with Sadie, so I thought it had to mean I was having a boy. Sadie, however, has been sure we were having a girl since day 1. She never faltered and ALWAYS said she was getting a little sister. She was right.
Poor Ryan, he is getting to be very outnumbered.
Poor Ryan, he is getting to be very outnumbered.
She is still pretty skeletal, weighing in at exactly one pound. Here are some 3D pics from our 22 week ultrasound.
We welcome name suggestions!


5 comments:
Congratulations! I thought it must be a boy too, but it's definitely nice that you won't have to buy new clothes. (Every time Carson moves up a size and I buy more clothes I pray that our next child is boy.) Sadie will be such a cute big sister!
Those ultrasound pics are so cute! I ever wanted to get one until now!!!
SO excited to have another niece, and so are Claire and Joci!
Since I am convinced I am having a BOY, I will send you all my girl clothes. Hahahaha
CONGRATS! Love you
Yay!!! I am so excited for you:) Two of the same means you have a built in play-mate!! Sadie is going to be such a fun big sis!
Yay! We are so excited for you! And I can't thank you enough for the sweet gift you dropped off. I'm so sad I wasn't there when you stopped by. I can't wait for Linc to grow some so i can put him in those overalls........so cute! Thank you thank you!
We just got an Eve and Millicent (who we will call Millie) in our family if you like either of those!
Man alive, I bet Sadie is excited! I'm sure everyone says this, but I had a feeling it would be a girl. Sadie will be an excellent mentor. :) Congrats to you and Ryan! Hope everything is going well for you guys and the baby. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment