Saturday, February 4, 2012

Snowpocalypse 2012

Oh, what do you do on a snowy day, when all the world is white?

Do you work on GenTax?

Or, build a fort to relax...


... And watch some Tinkerbell?

Do you play a board game?

Or, first place claim, in a obstacle course contest?


Do you get your craft on, with some scissors and glue?


Or, go out in the snow and hope your lips don't turn blue?

Do you paint the snow red?

Or, take a ride in a laundry basket sled?






Do you throw snow in Dad's face?


Or, just lay still in one place and watch the snow flakes fall?


Do you make pizza for dinner?


Or, talk about winter, and how it will never be over??????


Is that what you do?
So, do we!


15 inches in our drive.








5 comments:

Rachel said...

you guys look like you had a blast! cuuute pics!

Meg and Brad said...

I am so jealous!! I've TOTALLY missed the pretty white stuff this year!

Nicole S said...

Can I hire you to come out and do activities with my kids?! Those looked SOOO fun! Did Sadie like the colorful snow? I may have to copy you on that. And where do you find all your inspiration? Looks like a real good time.

Lisa Marie said...

@ Nicole, yeah she liked the colorful snow, but it only held her attention for like a second. The spray bottle had a really fine mist so it took like 100 squeezes to make one little spot, and her attention span is not that long :) If you do it, make sure you have a good spray bottle.
I find my inspiration from other great moms (like you) and it is also a creativity inspired from a need to survive. If Sadie isn't entertained then she is in destroy mode...a day locked inside with a three year old is a daunting task :)

The Perry's said...

Wow! That is crazy. I can't believe that you guys got that much snow. I am kind of jealous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails