Friday, August 14, 2009

Sadie's Favorite Birthday Present

Sadie got a lot of really fun toys for her birthday. She got a ball popper toy that she could play with all day long. She got a big stuffed bear and a doll that she loves to give big hugs to. She even got some blocks that she loves to build up and tear apart. But, her all time favorite present wasn't even a present at all. It was birthday card she got from my aunt. It is a card that sings "Winnie the Pooh." It has only been 1 week since she got it and the battery is almost dead. She knows where I keep it up on the fireplace mantle and that is the first place she wants to go in the morning when she wakes up. This video is of her dancing to the music. It is one of her less enthusiastic dances, but the only one I have been able to catch on camera (she gets a little but of stage fright when the camera comes out).

4 comments:

Crystal Lynn said...

SO CUTE! I love it!

Bryant&Sandra said...

Hi Lisa and Ryan,
Crystal told us about this fun blog entry last night and I didn't realize you could put a video on with it. How fun to see Sadie dancing to the music! She is so fun to watch. What simple things make her happy. She is a cutie!
Love you all lots,
Mom and Dad J.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

YAY FOR BALL POPPER!!!! I can see Ryan enjoying it just as much, am I right?

Lisa Marie said...

Ha Ha! Yeah...Ryan might even like it more than Sadie. I like it too! It is lots of fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails