Tuesday, October 20, 2009
It May be Time for an Intervention
Sadie has cut 2 new teeth over the last couple of weeks and they have caused her quite a bit more pain than her first 4 teeth. One of the most noticeable side affects of the teeth coming through is a constant runny nose. To try to make her more comfortable, and, in turn save my sanity, I have been dosing her with IB Profen and Benedryl at night. I realized I may have a problem when I saw Sadie walking around the house sucking on medicine droppers. I became a little more concerned when Sadie brought me the bottle of IB Profen and cried until I gave her a dose. When she tried to chug the bottle of Benedryl I decided it was time for an intervention .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment