Overall it was a super fun night. Happy Halloween (again).
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trick-or-Treat
At the last minute I decided that I should take Sadie trick-or-treating tonight. She caught on to the concept pretty quickly and enjoyed going up to the doors with the older kids in the neighborhood. And although she thought that the candy was pretty neat, her favorite houses were the ones with kids or pets. She terrorized our bishop's dog and crawled right into my neighbors house and sat down on the floor next to her baby.
When we got home she emptied her whole bag and carried around as much candy as would fit into her little hands at once and she wouldn't let me near her even to get a picture. (Smart girl, she knows I was really after the Reese's). And she cried when we put the candy away. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment