Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fieldtrip Friday #2

So far, so good. I think this is going to be an excellent tradition.

Sadie and I went to The Little Gym for our fieldtrip this week. Sadie was nervous about the whole situation for all of about 10 seconds. When she realized that she could run around with all the other kids she got a ginormous smile on her face that only got bigger for the next 45 minutes. I really don't think I have ever seen her smile so big or for so long. She certainly had a blast. So much so that it took me a good 15 minutes to convince her to leave when the class was over. We practiced running and jumping and doing somersaults. She learned how to hang from a bar and walk on her hands while I held her feet. She chased balls and bubbles and maneuvered through obstacle courses. And, on top of all that fun...the class was free, making it even that much more fun for me.

But, of course I forgot my camera! whatever! Anyway, super duper fun.

I am thinking of heading to Discovery Gateway Children's Museum next Friday. I have 2 for 1 passes if anybody would like to join me. We always enjoy company and maybe you can help me remember my camera.

2 comments:

Todd and Heidi said...

glad you had a fun day. I have heard great things about that place. Isabelle LOVES the Discovery Museum. She asks me every week if we can go. Maybe we will join you if you don't already have someone. I'll call you this week.

Lisa Marie said...

That would be really fun. We would love for you guys to come. Let's do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails