Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Thoughts on Daddies, Driving and the Big-D

I have a freaking awesome husband. And Sadie has a freaking awesome dad. A couple weeks ago, in passing conversation, I mentioned to Ryan that it would be really nice if Sadie had a toy shelf in her room. (Previously, the toys have been stored on our bookshelf in the living room...right in the entrance and walkway to our house. Now, I don't have a problem with a little mess here and there in my house. I do have a problem with the toy tornado being front and center on display every time we answer the door).

Anyway, Ryan had the day off for President's day and this is what the handyman came up with:

FABULOUS!!!!!

********************************

Here's a movie for your viewing pleasure. Let's just say we are very glad that there is a good 14.5 years before Sadie is allowed behind the wheel of a car. On second thought, is 14.5 years long enough?

************************************
So, Sadie is on her second round of antibiotics for her stupid ear infection THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!! The Dr. did mention something about this kind of medicine causing diarrhea. His warning was quite massively understated. Enough said.

1 comment:

Amanda Edwards said...

Lisa, sorry to hear about the ear infections and diarrhea. I understand completely. Never had I seen such a thing, now it's a yeast infection and X cries when we even start upstairs to change him. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails