This toy was GIVEN to Sadie by a man working the candy/toy booth at the amusement park we visited the other night.
You know in those crime thriller movies when someone is handed a beautifully wrapped gift only to open it to find a bomb or something like that inside? I kinda know how that might feel now. I mean, what a fun toy! And why would someone just give it away?
Fast forward to 5 minutes trapped in a car with this butterfly. I started to wonder what is was I did to this man to make him hate me so.
After about 15 minutes I was ready to report an assault. I am pretty sure my ears started bleeding... or was I just having seizures from the strobbing lights??? I don't even know anymore!
This butterfly has been in Sadie's possession for about a month now and I am pretty sure this amusement park man successfully carried out a terrorist attack on my sanity. I truly am sorry that I subjected you to this kind of cruelty, but I needed someone to know why I have gone crazy.
Dear Amusement Park Man, why, oh, why do you hate me so???
3 comments:
Oh wow? Is there a battery you can remove to kill it?
There is... although I foresee a tantrum if/when her butterfly stops working. I think this toy might just mysteriously "get lost" in the trash in the very near future. Am I a terrible mom if I throw it away?
Oh.my.dear. Wow, I would in no way blame you if it "got lost". I commend you for putting up with it for so long.
Post a Comment