Monday, February 23, 2009

...And we lived happily ever after.

Let's see how well all of you people know me. I am going to give you a few scenarios in which I meet Ryan. Leave me a comment telling me which one you think is true.
A. My roommate, Tasha, and I were just chillin' in our dorm when a voice came through our open window, "Hey Tasha, want to try my orgasmatron?!!" Shock and horror, what had my innocent ears heard? What kind of a place was this BYU Hawaii anyway? In walks Crystal Johnson. In the course of the following conversation I learned that Crystal was a good friend of Tasha's, a neighboring mainlander from down the hall and soon to be a good friend of mine. I also learned that she was wearing her favorite bra, which happened to be bright orange and that her orgasmatron was only the best head massager EVER. So anyway, Crystal and I hung out a lot. We had many a day-o-fun visiting local beaches and other various attractions. We took bus rides to the local mall. We joined the music club. We did yoga. We drew pictures depicting ways in which our life was currently spiraling out of control. And various other excellent activities. Well, as it turned out, Crystal's brother was also attending BYU Hawaii. I was very excited when she introduced us and he ended up asking me out. (I didn't know any better at the time, but it was standard procedure. Ryan dated all of Crystal's friends). Luckily, he liked me best and we ended up getting married and we lived happily ever after.


B. It was a Friday night. I had only been in Hawaii for a few weeks and I didn't know too many people yet. My roommate Tasha had to work that night so I had resigned myself to a night alone in my dorm room. While sitting there feeling sorry for myself I decided it was time for a little Carpe Diem! So I wandered off to the campus movie. Arriving late, I sat in the back by myself. When the movie ended I saw a friend, Dave, nearby so I went to talk to him. He led me to a group of his friends. The only other person I knew was Crystal (see the above scenario). Well Dave started flirting with this blond girl (we will call her flirty chic cause I can't remember her name), who I would later learn was Ryan's date. Well, Ryan isn't prone to jealousy, but come on, his date was being stolen from right under his nose. So, in an attempt to get even, Ryan started to flirt with me, assuming that I was Dave's date (an innocent enough mistake seeing as how we had walked up together). Lucky for him I was A. super cool B.not on a date with Dave (I was not in the habit of ditching my dates) and C. totally OK with stealing flirty girl's date (a.k.a. Ryan) because he was hot. So we ditched Dave and flirty chic and headed off together to play ??badminton?? Yes, we played badminton. And that was it. Love at first sight. And we lived happily ever after.

C. At the PCC at one of the island presentations they invite honeymooners up onto the stage where they teach them a traditional dance. The man dons a grass skirt and carries a spear and proceeds to kill a pig for his beautiful maiden as a declaration of his undying love. Ryan and I just happened to attend the PCC on the same day at the same time unbeknowsted to each other. The audience at this presentation was severely lacking in honeymooners and so they randomly called Ryan and I out of the audience to act as the honeymooners. Ryan did the pig dance and totally won me over. In the end the man is suppose to publicly announce how much he loves his sweetheart. In an incredibly awkward moment Ryan declared, "Well, I don't know her so I am not sure I love her, but she seems pretty cool." Good enough for me. We spent the rest of the day touring the PCC together, dated, married and lived happily ever after.
Ok. Those are your choices. Happy Guessing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer: All of the above!! Did I Pass? Of Course!! Cute blog site!!! You're making me cry!! Don't worry it's a MOM thing!:)

Love, Mom

Bryant&Sandra said...

We loved reading all the fun ways you got together and did recognize that all of them were things you did (Crystal did help me out by telling us that was the case too!). What fun things you write and wonderful pictures. We look forward to seeing and reading more!
Love,
Mom and Dad J. :) :)

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I haven't the foggiest??? Just glad you two hooked up!!

Mariah said...

You met Ryan in Scenario B, but I am guessing that you guys did the other things together too. I'm impressed with how much you have already posted on here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails