Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing Catch Up - Sadie is 3 months

Hi Everybody! This is Sadie. I just wanted to send a quick update so you can all see how big I am getting. I turned 3 months on November 5th. Below are some pictures of me doing my favorite activities.
Baths are so much fun. I like to splash around in the water. I really hate to get out.

I also like tummy time.

I am getting to be very good at standing. But when I have to lie down, playing with my feet is so much fun!


I know I am getting big, but I still like to do little newborn things like take a nap with dad or get wrapped up like a burrito.










Whew! Writing this email has made me tired! I better get down for a nap. But, I am looking forward to seeing all of you Seattleites soon and all of you here in Utah even sooner.

Love, Sadie

P.S. In case you didn’t hear, I was a football for Halloween. Daddy really wanted me to dress up like a football, but mommy didn’t want me to. She said it was a boy costume, but, she went ahead and helped grandma make the costume anyway. In the end, even mommy had to admit I made a pretty cute football.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yeah!! Go Cougars!!

Anne said...

Hey everyone!! I forgot to tell you that I have two of the most awesome parents in the whole wide world!!!!
Love, Sadie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails