Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ryan's Deal

You all should be very excited and expectantly waiting a post from Ryan. (And, if you don't see a post from him very soon, you should give him a hard time). You see, originally, I started this blog as a private blog for invited family and friends to read only. However, Ryan has convinced me to make it public. I am a little weirded out that strangers can read all about my life and my daughter now... something about putting pearls before swine...(IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME THEN I AM TALKING TO YOU. YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS) But, Ryan has promised me that he will post occasionally if it is public, so there you go. You as the reader get two perks: 1. You no longer have to fuss with passwords and 2. You get to read about our life from Ryan's point of view every once in a while.

If you ever come back to this blog and find you have to enter a password to read it then you will know the stalkers won. And that Ryan didn't post.

:)

Peace.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Oh, I'm excited! I'll remind Ryan about posting if you'll remind Doug. Doug promised to write a funny post about our yard sale back in May and I'm still waiting on it...

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

MEN!!! They just don't blog like they used too.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails