This is me in Cancun, Mexico a few years ago. That was sans the child and when a vacation was really a vacation.
Ryan and I just finished our last planned vacation for the summer. We visited Puerto Rico and everywhere between Oakley, Ut and Hyrum, Ut and don't forget scout camp! And can I tell you what? I just feel like I need a vacation! How does that work?
3 comments:
Hi Lisa,
Thank you so much for the wonderful times we spent in Utah this past weekend. It was a fun and furious weekend and I know we did not have many free moments. We sure appreciate all you did to help make us feel welcome both at your home and at your families cabin. It has been 11 years since all of my siblings and Mom have been together like that and we really enjoyed being together. We are hoping it is not that long until we meet together again but who knows and that is why the need to have so many photos. We loved seeing so much of you, Ryan and Sadie. Thank you for all the care, love and patience that you give to each other. Hope your August gives you some fun vacation type days too!
Lots of love,
Mom J. :)
Hey I am in need of a vacation too! Lets plan a girls weekend...I don't care where:) I am totally up for that.
Take a vacation to San Francisco!!! We have a really nice blow up mattress. :)
Post a Comment