Thanks to everybody who played my little guessing game. And the answer is.....drum roll please....B! (But parts of A and C are true t00)
So here is what is true about answer A: Story A is how I met Crystal, not Ryan. The orange bra and the orgasmatron are totally true. But, Crystal did not introduce me to Ryan. In fact, I didn't even know they were brother and sister until I was going on my 2nd or 3rd date with Ryan.
And here is what is true about answer c: So, Ryan did do the pig dance for me but we had already met and started dating. We, had not, however, gotten even close to saying the L word so his "I don't love her, but I think she is cool" statement was really what he said. I guess his Grandma Johnson (who was visiting the PCC with us) saw something special because she said she knew right then that we would get married. She even bought the picture they took and put it on a blanket for us which she gave to us on our wedding day.
So yeah, campus movie night is how Ryan and I met. We went to see "Signs" and we lived happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment