Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good News: We Aren't Moving and Bad News: April Fools!

I was really surprised when I heard the garage door go up this afternoon at about 3:45. Ryan was home early. I would have been excited except Ryan NEVER comes home early. I was right to be a bit suspicious.

He came in and said I have good news and bad news, what do you want to hear first? Of course I wanted to hear the good news first, because who wants to hear bad news? And now I will share with you what he told me:

The Good News: Ryan got promoted at work today. He is now a Project Manager
The Bad News: He is the Project Manager over the Phoenix, AZ project

I always knew this day was coming and I thought that I would be really sad when the news finally did come. Maybe I am still in shock... I think I am sad but I am also really, really excited.

So Ryan will be taking off here in the next week or two and Sadie and I will be hanging around until I can get the house sold and other odds and ends tied up.

We will miss everyone here in Utah and are very sad to go but we are super excited for the adventure that awaits us in Arizona.

I will keep you all updated as we get more info on the move.

















HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!



Sorry, I just couldn't resist a good joke. I hope nobody is too mad at me! :)

7 comments:

Mariah said...

Oh wow! This is crazy! Congratulations to Ryan! He must be a really good worker. I am really sad that you guys are going to be leaving! I know that we are leaving soon too, but it still makes me really sad! Phoenix does sound like a nice place though (it is always warm!!!). It's too bad that Ryan didn't get promoted to the SF location. That would have been so sweet. Well, maybe we can come visit you guys out there this summer now (and you can still visit us in SF too!). Let us know if you need help with anything... packing, etc. I will be able to help a lot after April 24.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Please tell me this is some kind of April Fools joke??? You can't leave us!!! Kenadee will be devastated not being able to see "Baby Sadie" often... Wow, I really do hope this is a joke.. but if not I guess I will be happy for you guys.... Uggh!

Meg and Brad said...

This is good - but bad! Just like you said! I'll be sad to see you go! I do have a girlfriend that just moved to Pheonix and loves it! Maybe he'll get another promotion in a year and you can move back to UT!

Lisa Marie said...

So, this was an April Fools Joke. We aren't moving. It is good to see that people would actually be sad if we moved - ha ha. I guess maybe the bad news is that you guys are still stuck with us.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Some of US know you too well!!!! Am glad though!

Mariah said...

I just want to say that I don't think I would have fallen for your joke if I had read your blog on April 1. You threw me off when you posted this on the 31st. But, I am glad that you guys aren't moving!

Crystal Lynn said...

I am SO mad at you. Liar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails