28 Reasons Ryan is Fabulous
1. He is a wonderful daddy
2. He is a hard worker
3. He takes me on dates and he plans fun ones
4. He has a strong testimony and he lives by what he believes
5. He is the calm one in our relationship, the greatest mediator around
6. He loves watching movies. I challenge anyone to give him a movie quote he doesn't know
7. He gives excellent massages
8. He wears cool glasses
9. He is a great singer
10. When he answers the phone he says, "Weeelllll, Hello!"
11. He is smart. He does all that math stuff. And he just knows stuff
12. He is funny
13. He knows the most random facts about the most random things
14. He helps me do the laundry
15. He likes an adventure
16. He watches chick flicks with me...and he doesn't complain
17. He is good looking
18. He walks the dog, in the snow, in the rain, in the heat...all so he won't be a crazy dog when I am home with him during the day
19. He does the dishes
20. He is always striving to be a better person
21. He likes cool music
22. He is an avid BYU Fan
23. He is always willing to try something new
24. He brings me flowers when I am sick, when I have had a hard week, when we are celebrating and sometimes for no other reason than he loves me.
25. He fulfills his church callings...even when his wife complains every step of the way
26. He is very friendly, I am pretty sure everyone he has ever met likes him
27. He loves his Coke Zero
28. He is awesome!
Ryan, thanks for being my best friend. I hope you have had a great birthday and I hope that being 28 is super fun. I love you!
3 comments:
Hope you had a great one Ryan!!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!! (Cute shirt Sadie!)
tender!
Post a Comment