Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fieldtrip Friday

In an effort to be a better mom I decided to institute Fieldtrip Friday, meaning, every Friday I will try to take Sadie on some type of educational outing. This last Friday we visited The Living Planet Aquarium. Much to my delight Sadie thought that it was awesome. We spent about an hour and half there and the whole time she was wide-eyed, pointing and ohhing and ahhing. It was very fun to see her enjoy it so much. We invited Grandma and Grandpa along and having them with us only made it that much better. I even enjoyed it quite a bit. For an aquarium that is located in a landlocked state it had some pretty cool displays. My favorite was getting up close and personal with the octopus.

The jellyfish were pretty impressive too.

The only downside of the whole experience was that the aquarium doesn't open until 11AM which is just about Sadie's naptime so she was kinda tired the whole time.

Here's the link in case you want to visit sometime: The Living Planet Aquarium
**********************

I want to make this Friday Fieldtrip a weekly occurrence so if you have any great ideas on places to visit send them my way. Also, we would love some company on our outings so if you are interested in joining us some day let me know!

1 comment:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Sure, we'll join ya sometime???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails