
Sadly, that is not the most embarrassing part of this story, although it is embarrassing enough.
So, I got into the pool with my mask and the stupid thing wouldn't work. It kept filling up with water and I was still choking and having visions of drowning. So randomly I would get out of the pool, adjust my mask, wipe my face off with the towel, etc. etc. etc.
At this point I think it is important to point out that at 10:30AM on a Monday morning at the gym there is always a handful of old men sitting in the hot tub and the sauna just staring at you while you swim. creepy.
Anyway, after I get back in the pool after venturing out as I mentioned before I began swimming my laps again. When I look down and I see a boob. "Wait a minute" I think to myself, "That IS MY BOOB!!! "
Yes, my swimming suit top came untied and I walked around the deck of the pool exposing myself to everybody at the gym...while wearing a snorkel mask.
All I can say is I hope that this is the most embarrassing thing that happens this year.
3 comments:
HA HA HA! Thank you for sharing! I too hope that's your most embarrassing experience for the year. :)
I am laughing so Hard! I am sorry that is really awful and hope nothing like that happens again:)
Oh Lisa, I miss your stories and sarcasm. My eyes are watering after reading that. Only you could describe that story in such a way. Are you going to "get back on the horse"?
Post a Comment