Monday, January 18, 2010

Nursery


So we let Sadie enter the dog-eat-dog world of nursery for the very first time yesterday. I have to say I was pretty proud of her. She held her own, even against the kids that were twice as tall and weighed 3 times more than her (yes, she still has not hit the 20lb mark yet). She stole toys right out of the other kids hands and made them cry. When they tried to take them from her she shrieked and pushed. At snack time, she defended her stash of goldfish while very stealthily stealing them off of her neighbors napkin. She climbed and jumped and fell down with the best of them. And, probably the most mature act of the day came when she successfully ignored the little girl who followed her around constantly, caressing her face and saying, "She is so nice. She loves me. She is so soft!" The only tears we had were when it was time to go. You really can't blame her though. They do have some pretty awesome toys in nursery!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha ha! I love it. Way to go Sadie! :)

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Lisa I am so glad you found me! I hope you guys are doing great:) Your little girl is getting so big! What a cutie! Please keep in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails