Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Good To Be 29

Dear Mr. Johnson

Happy 29th Birthday on the 29th day of March.

It is the very last year to live out your 20's, I vote you do it in style. However, you are getting up there in years. We wouldn't want you to break a hip or anything...so maybe something that can help you relax in style.

So..... I got Ryan a TV for his birthday. He has been wishing and dreaming for this day to come for a very long while. It was very fun to surprise him. Sadie and grandpa had a good time putting it together.I was very excited to see his reaction. He thought I was very weird for filming him while he was video chatting with his sister. I waited for like 20 Minutes before he saw the present. In fact, I gave up on him and turned off the camera. But, his reaction was well worth the wait.
Here is the tail end:

So, Happy Birthday Ry. We love you lots!

1 comment:

Meg and Brad said...

You lady are a rock star of a wife! Brad would love me FOREVER if I did that for him! Thanks for the inspiration! And Happy Birthday Ryan!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails