At the
beginning of the week when I was trying to plan our
fieldtrip I thought that I should just do something chill and easy like go to the park. When I woke up this morning to SNOW (
what? wasn't it like 55 degrees outside yesterday??) on the ground I was very glad I had made other plans.
Anyhoo, for our
fieldtrip this week, Sadie and I went to
Jumpin' Jacks - an indoor playground with inflatable slides and bounce houses.

Sadie was a little dare devil and jumped right into the first toy and started climbing up the ladder/stairs. And these were not stairs for the faint of heart. They were steep and high! And, of course, what goes up must come down, so right away I found myself at the top of the slide. This slide was so high that I was a little scared to go down it. But Sadie was all about it, wanting to go down over and over again

Our friends Christina and Ali came along to play. Ali was a little more reserved when it came to jumping, but she had lots of fun making friends, running all around the colored tile floor, and looking at the magazines.

I was glad to have Christina there because she patrolled the area and made sure the crazy, wild boys didn't trample our babes.
The Wild Ones
Sadie really had a lot of fun. This is the view I had of her for most of our playtime.

She got to use up lots and lots of energy, practice her jumping and balance, and she even had occasion to remember how to crawl.

When she was just about all worn out from bouncing and sliding she found a nice
dinosaur to sit on. She played on this thing for at least 15 minutes.

Next time it snows and you are trapped inside your house with kids that are driving you crazy, I recommend you check this place out. Parents can jump too so you can burn a little steam off too! Prices range from free to $5 depending on the ages of your kids but they have coupons on their website so don't forget to print them off before you go. It is a fun, affordable way to spend the day.
Next week:
Kindermusic Class
6 comments:
Wait..is that Christina, Christina? As in used to live with us Christina?...kind of looks like her...
ha ha, yep. One and the same. Her husband works with my husband. Go figure? It has been fun to get to know her again. She has a very cute little girl.
Lisa, As I look over the pictures from your fieldtrip Friday adventures, #1-I'm so impressed that you take Sadie out weekly to try new things out and #2-wonder why I haven't tried to join you earlier.
The Jumping Jacks looks so cool.
Brenden, Kyleigh and I would LOVE to join you next time at Kindermusik. Let me know the details and we're there! (He goes down for nap after lunch so late morning/early afternoon works good or after 3...hope those times work for you as well).
Thanks for your inspiration. Hope to see you soon.
Nicole Sorensen
Nicole,
What cute babes you have!
I am so glad you want to join us! It will be fun. We are going to the "our time" class which is specifically for toddlers ages 18 months to 3 years old. Here is a link if you want to learn more: http://www.kindermusik.com/Classes/ourtime.aspx.
We are going to a class on Friday at 10am. The teachers name is Katrina and the class is held in her home in west jordan.
If you think that will work for you guys and you still want to come with us, I will give you a call and give you the details. I think I only have Trent's cell phone number though...is that ok?
-Lisa
My cell is 801-735-5776.
Shoot, my parents flew in from Vegas today and stole my little boy to take home with them...so I better wait till I have a toddler to tote around. I was really excited about the Kindermusic class. B likes music. He has a really funny dance. Regardless, I would still like to join you next Friday if that's cool. What's on the agenda? Call me and we can arrange times, etc.
Thanks! Nicole
Bummer! I am sad B won't be with us for the music(but him ging to grandmas is probably a nice break for you). I haven't figured out what we are going to do next week. What kind of things does B like to do? I will give you a call one of these days and we can work something out. I am excited to see you guys again! This will be fun.
Post a Comment