So, when we went to visit the Utah Museum of Natural History we had a good time, but it kind of left me wanting to go to a better dinosaur museum. In an attempt to cure this craving we headed out to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum for our fieldtrip this week.
I give it Two Thumbs Up!
It was a little on the expensive side, but luckily we have some good friends who have season passes so they let us use their passes to get in for half price (Thank You! Nicole, Brenden and Kyleigh!)
This week was also lots of fun because we had lots and lots of friends come along with us:
Nicole with Brenden and Kyleigh
Lindsay with Phoebe and Simon
Heidi with Isabelle and Hayden
Yea for friends!
Here are the pics:
I give it Two Thumbs Up!
It was a little on the expensive side, but luckily we have some good friends who have season passes so they let us use their passes to get in for half price (Thank You! Nicole, Brenden and Kyleigh!)
This week was also lots of fun because we had lots and lots of friends come along with us:
Nicole with Brenden and Kyleigh
Lindsay with Phoebe and Simon
Heidi with Isabelle and Hayden
Yea for friends!
Here are the pics:
So, I am usually totally anti getting my picture taken. (I mean, Sadie is just so cute so why waste precious picture space on my ugly mug?) But, Nicole offered to take me and Sadie's pic together...and I am glad she did! It is fun to have a pic of us together on our outing.
Sadie thought this cave was so awesome. She just kept running in and out over and over again.
Que the theme from "Jaws"
All our friends digging in the sand. Sadie's not in the picture because she kept eating the sand instead of playing in it. I guess it was lunch time!?!
But, she was all about playing in the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment