Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Tourney Time!

My heart is pounding and I have a little tingle in my tummy. That can only mean one thing: It's March Madness time, BABY!!!

I had to bend my rules just a tad this year. I normally say that BYU is a huge disappointment that can never be relied upon. However, I just couldn't ignore the stats this year. So I had a little faith and put them through the first round. And then what do they do to me to give thanks for putting all of my faith in them? DOUBLE OVERTIME. whatever. I am just glad they finally pulled it out.

Speaking of BYU, they made me break another rule, they were #7 seed. I ALWAYS pick number 10 over number 7. But I just couldn't do it this time. Again, DOUBLE OVERTIME. I think I might just stick to my rules next year. Then I won't have a heart attack in the first round game.

I am also a little disappointed with the competition this year. Ryan and I do a bracket challenge with my SIL & Brother, and ALL 4 of us picked KANSAS as the winner. HOW BORING (i am loving the capital letters today. did you notice?) I kinda hope they totally die in the final 4 just to prove us all wrong.

I invented a new picking strategy this year. So far, it correctly predicted Murray St. over Vanderbilt. It also told me that UT. ST. is going to the sweet sixteen and that it will be BYU vs. Baylor in the finals. (ha ha, I think I was smoking pot when I filled that bracket out) But won't you all be jealous when it works?

Ok, the babe is screaming from her crib. I guess that means this post is done. YEAH FOR NCAA BASKETBALL!

XOXOXO
-Lisa

2 comments:

Xochi said...

I love March Madness too! I hope you are right about USU. Although I didn't pick them to go that far. You must share with us your new strategy, especially if it works.

Crystal Lynn said...

You are insane, I have never known anyone that loves basketball this much. Good luck with your bracket thingy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails