We were accompanied by my friend Sara and her two boys Parker and Austin. I think Sadie was just glad that she finally found a friend that would hold her hand.
Too Cute!
The best part of the museum, by far, was the interactive digging site were the kids could crawl into a rock pit and "dig for dinosaur bones." There was also a big window where you could look in on real archaeologists uncovering and cleaning artifacts. I am not so sure Sadie was impressed, but I sure was.
Sadie had a good time pointing out all of the animals she has been learning about. And Parker taught her how to do a really good dinosaur "ROOOOAAAARRR!!"
And she took off running, pointing and "oh"ing when she saw the dinosaur bones.
Seeing a real T-Rex was pretty impressive.
Overall I would say that the museum was a bit too mature for Sadie, as I was assuming it would be. Besides the dinosaurs, the rocks were fun to look at, but everything else wasn't very interactive or "attention grabbing" for a toddler. I am glad I took her because it was fun to teach her about dinosaurs, but I think I will hold off a couple or 5 years before we return.
No comments:
Post a Comment