Well...I decided to cut my hair. I just thought it was time for a change because it has been YEARS since I got a real hair cut. Trims, sure. But not a hair cut where I leave the salon with a new look. I took before and after pics. (They are pretty bad pics because I was alone so I had to take them myself...)
Before
After


I cut off 8 inches! It is a couple inches shorter than I wanted and I am still trying to get used to it. It is really weird to wash my hair and to brush it. My brush runs out of hair way before I am expecting it to. On the plus side, we won't have to buy so much shampoo.
4 comments:
I love it! It looks really good! Me on the other hand - haven't had my hair long since I was like 6. Too bad for Brad! I hope it wasn't already cut on Saturday morning when we saw you. I was a little pre-occupied!
Nope, still long then. ;) I cut it that afternoon. Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Super cute. I did not even know that you were doing this! I love it. Cant wait to see you!
Hey it looks great! You are beautiful! Everyone needs a new look every now and than. I think I am ready for a change too.
Post a Comment