I haven't dyed Easter eggs since I was like 6 years old, and while it may look like I haven't gotten much better I prefer to think that I am just very creative!
In the time that it took Ryan to expertly dye 4 eggs, I managed to crack one, get one stuck in the cup of dye and then splatter blue dye all over Ryan's perfectly pink egg.
(So maybe Ryan's night wasn't so fun, but I thought it was fun). Ryan's eggs are the pretty ones and mine are the "creative" ones. I am especially proud of my tie dyed egg (the purple, pink, orange one in the middle).
Now that I am an expert Easter egg dyer I feel that I am qualified to wish everyone a super happy Easter. So.... HAPPY EASTER from The Johnsons!
(Thanks to my mom for making Sadie her uber-cute Easter dress!)
1 comment:
I like ryan's pink tie
Post a Comment