Monday, April 27, 2009

Shout Out to the Grads

Whoo! It has been a weekend! We had Ryan's whole family in from out of town this weekend to celebrate his brother's graduation from BYU. It was crazy around here. For most of the weekend we had 9 adults and 3 babies running around here. Plus, my brother and sister-in-law graduated as well so we spent some time celebrating with them. Then, after everybody took off, we had hours to spare before we had to speak in church. Fun times.
So, I will post more pics later of all the celebration but I wanted to take this chance (Sadie is in bed and Ryan is walking the dog AND the dishes are done (you should all be impressed)) to congratulate the grads. All 3 of them worked super hard to accomplish this and I am very proud of them. Good Job Guys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails