Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Have you ever been so tired you fell asleep with your legs in the air?


A couple of nights ago I peeked into Sadie's room to check on her before I went to bed. What I saw was so dang cute I had to sneak in and take a picture (even at the risk of waking her up, which it did not). So, if you can't tell, her left leg is almost straight up in a 90 degree angle and it is leaning on the bumper bad. Her right leg is more than straight up, almost touching her chest and it is leaning against her left leg. Her hands are clasped together holding on tight. And somehow she has managed to wriggle out of her blanket. I am not sure how you can sleep like that, but it was pretty cute!

3 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

How cute!! I miss moments like those! One day!

Crystal Lynn said...

So cute! I cant hardly wait until we come see you next week!

Brian, Jenny & Braden said...

So darn cute!! I wish we could have seen you guys while we were there, but we will be back, yes we will be back!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails